IANS 2018 Boston Information Security Forum delivers an immersive curriculum with over 30+ sessions led by esteemed IANS Faculty, global information security thought leaders and solution providers.
Attend the two-day Forum to gain actionable technical solutions and leadership insights focused on current and emerging challenges facing enterprise security leaders.
Network with peers to benchmark your information security practices and engage with IANS Faculty during interactive sessionsaddressing the following topics:
Purple Team Exercises
- Define, set goals and identify the value of Purple Team exercises.
- Determine actionable steps to take to mobilize Purple Team efforts.
- Use Red Team findings to upskill and better position the Blue Team.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Sift through what’s hype and what’s real.
- Detail case studies showing how AI/ML is working in the enterprise today.
- Identify which skills the team needs to use AI/ML to its advantage
- Establish effective reference architectures in cloud infrastructure and use existing federated identities in these environments.
- Define and understand the phases of maturation for cloud migration.
- Determine which data types to push to the cloud and how to protect this data.
- Create efficiencies to move beyond just patching the Critical and High-risk vulnerabilities.
- Assess how often compensating controls need to be reviewed when systems are not patched due to concerns over impeding functionality.
Privileged Access Management
- Link privileged access management to change management
- Understand what is happening with the use of these credentials
- Identify the appropriate tools to use for privileged access management
- Handle insider threats related to privilege abuse/misuse
Stay tuned for program updates!
Who Should Attend
IANS Forum content is designed for senior-level information security executives across all industries. Attendees include CISOs, CIOs, VPs and Managing Directors of Information Security, Senior Information Security Architects, and Senior Information Security Engineers.
**CPE credits will be awarded for attending the event.
You have a smart, multi-cloud data management approach. Don’t you?
What happens when artificial intelligence (AI), true multi-cloud, and advanced data management come together? Find out.
At this event, you’ll gain insight into:
- How enhancing automation and orchestration with AI can drive real-time self-optimization of your data backup, recovery and DR operations
- Why a 4-D view of your data will enable you to maximize Azure Cloud, Azure Stack, O365, and more
- How comprehensive and heterogeneous data management is your best defense against Ransomware attacks and compliance issues (including GDPR)
- How to accelerate workload migrations to Azure (and now Azure Stack) to create the agility you need
You will also experience hands-on demonstrations of this technology in action—enabling you to evaluate the real impact it can have on your digital transformation.
Plus, you will install and configure (yes, it’s that easy!) your free 60 day trial of Commvault software from the Azure Marketplace.
You’ll learn from the best: Top field proven experts with both Microsoft and Commvault facilitate the session, sharing their experience in helping customers harness technology to drive business results.
Register today to reserve your spot—don’t delay, as these events fill up quickly!
*Continental breakfast will be provided
For more than a decade The Virtualization Technology User Group has been bringing quality speakers and education to you at Gillette Stadium for the Annual Winter Warmer!
This year, our 13th, is no different…Over the next few months more information will be forthcoming; but for now, here is the tentative agenda for January 24th, 2019 at Gillette Stadium:
Our goal is getting you the the latest in IT and being unbiased about it. There is so much information out there that it helps to be able to rely on one source. Our blog shares the latest trends and news while our events bring the industry leaders right to you. Featuring keynote speakers and hands on training, it is one of the best ways to gain invaluable knowledge in a condensed amount of time. And if you can’t attend an event you can catch up with our media page, keeping you ahead of the game!
This week we lost a dear friend to the IT community, John Ross. Metrowest Symphony Orchestra will be performing a tribute to John on Sunday. Please join us in celebrating John’s life and the impact he had on us all!
Anyone wishing to share in John’s celebration of life may do so by coming to his memorial Symphony Concert.
Metrowest Symphony Orchestra presents a Celtic program dedicated to John Ross at Natick High School Auditorium
This Sunday at 2:00 PM
Natick High School Auditorium
15 West Street, Natick MA
MassMobile – Mobile Developers’ Meetup
Wednesday, April 10 at 6:30 PM
Mobile Growth Boston with Aetna, Apptopia, Drizly, and Lose It! Are you a mobile marketer or app developer looking for insights from some of the indus…
FREE SharePoint Summit 2019 – Boston
The road to Office 365/SharePoint Adoption is often a bumpy one.
With a constantly increasing set of apps and features, Office 365 offers the most comprehensive platform for the Digital Workplace. But how can you best take advantage of all these new capabilities?
During this one day free event, Office 365/SharePoint experts will provide strategies and practical tips to drive SharePoint and Office 365 adoption.
- Informative Sessions – Learn from experts about new Microsoft Office 365/SharePoint capabilities, and hear about industry solutions for Office 365 search, migration, governance, workflow, change management, content management, and records management.
- The ‘Customer Speaks’ – Industry experts answer your questions about Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Partner Pavilion – See in-depth demonstrations of partner products and services
Register today to save your seat >>>
Get Directions | Agenda coming soon