THE LARGEST COMMERCIAL DRONE EVENT IN NORTH AMERICA
Take part in the largest commercial drone event of the year with more than 120 sessions, panels and keynotes, 150+ commercial vendors, and one-of-a-kind immersive drone experiences over the course of three action-packed days at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
Meet face-to-face with the companies leading the commercial drone revolution in the InterDrone exhibit hall. You’ll interact with more than 150 exhibitors showcasing the latest hardware, groundbreaking software, and innovative services shaping the future of the industry in an unrivaled expo experience.
Learn about the serious life-saving work drone pilot programs are doing nationwide with expert insights from Police, Firemen, and first responders utilizing them for search and rescue, risk assessment, and accident mapping with our Public Safety sessions and resources.
6:30 – 7:00 Introduction, Members Helping Members
7:00 – 8:30 Keynote Presentation
8:30pm Prize Giveaways
Come along on a fantastic voyage and learn Hip Hip and how it relates to information security! When I was growing up there were two things that intrigued me, computers and rap music. Using examples from my favorite genre or music, we’ll explore some interesting facets of rap music, and discuss the lessons and parallels to security today. There will be no half steppin’. It will be dope as it allows us to dig into topics such as:
- Is security a fad? How do we differentiate a fad from something here to stay?
- Encouraging youth to become security engineers, a call-to-action for the community
- Deviating from established norms and setting trends, few truly change the industry, and who will change the security industry in the near future?
- Remembering those who have passed on and learning from their work
- How true experts practice their craft (and how to best utilize their skills and share the knowledge)
- Few things are truly original (and it’s okay, in most cases)
- Not all legends reach the same pinnacle of success. What separates the best from the rest?
- How experts make career pivots, and actually pull it off
- New isn’t always better
- We all have beefs (and better ways to resolve them. And no, we’re not going to dig into social media beefs)
Paul Asadoorian is the founder and CEO of Security Weekly, a security podcast network providing free security information to the community and security market validation to a wide array of security companies. Paul is the primary host to several shows, including Paul’s Security Weekly, Enterprise Security Weekly, providing the security community with valuable knowledge. Paul is also a founding member of Active Countermeasures, a startup dedicated to providing reliable sources of actionable intelligence. Previously Paul has held positions at Tenable Network Security, penetration testing firms, university and other industries. Paul is an IANS faculty member and has presented at various security conferences including RSA, Derbycon, Brucon, SOURCE Conference and more.
To help us get a head count for dinner, please
Register Online at Eventbrite
IANS 2018 Boston Information Security Forum delivers an immersive curriculum with over 30+ sessions led by esteemed IANS Faculty, global information security thought leaders and solution providers.
Attend the two-day Forum to gain actionable technical solutions and leadership insights focused on current and emerging challenges facing enterprise security leaders.
Network with peers to benchmark your information security practices and engage with IANS Faculty during interactive sessionsaddressing the following topics:
Purple Team Exercises
- Define, set goals and identify the value of Purple Team exercises.
- Determine actionable steps to take to mobilize Purple Team efforts.
- Use Red Team findings to upskill and better position the Blue Team.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Sift through what’s hype and what’s real.
- Detail case studies showing how AI/ML is working in the enterprise today.
- Identify which skills the team needs to use AI/ML to its advantage
- Establish effective reference architectures in cloud infrastructure and use existing federated identities in these environments.
- Define and understand the phases of maturation for cloud migration.
- Determine which data types to push to the cloud and how to protect this data.
- Create efficiencies to move beyond just patching the Critical and High-risk vulnerabilities.
- Assess how often compensating controls need to be reviewed when systems are not patched due to concerns over impeding functionality.
Privileged Access Management
- Link privileged access management to change management
- Understand what is happening with the use of these credentials
- Identify the appropriate tools to use for privileged access management
- Handle insider threats related to privilege abuse/misuse
Stay tuned for program updates!
Who Should Attend
IANS Forum content is designed for senior-level information security executives across all industries. Attendees include CISOs, CIOs, VPs and Managing Directors of Information Security, Senior Information Security Architects, and Senior Information Security Engineers.
**CPE credits will be awarded for attending the event.
For more than a decade The Virtualization Technology User Group has been bringing quality speakers and education to you at Gillette Stadium for the Annual Winter Warmer!
This year, our 13th, is no different…Over the next few months more information will be forthcoming; but for now, here is the tentative agenda for January 24th, 2019 at Gillette Stadium:
Our goal is getting you the the latest in IT and being unbiased about it. There is so much information out there that it helps to be able to rely on one source. Our blog shares the latest trends and news while our events bring the industry leaders right to you. Featuring keynote speakers and hands on training, it is one of the best ways to gain invaluable knowledge in a condensed amount of time. And if you can’t attend an event you can catch up with our media page, keeping you ahead of the game!